Dr Sonali Kagne
MD Medicine, DNB Endocrinology, Consultant Diabetologist & Endocrinologiest
Dr Sonali Kagne is a well known endocrinologist and diabetes specialist in Baner and Pune. She has total seven years of clinical experience in treating diabetes, thyroid and complex endocrine diseases. Her field of expertise include prediabetes, diabetes, obesity, diabetes in pregnancy, polycystic ovarian disease, thyroid disorders, osteoporosis, growth and pubertal disorders. She has special interest in obesity management. Dr Kagne has an excellent academic record. She stood third in Maharashtra state board examinations at 10 th standard. Dr Kagne completed her medical education from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal medical college and Sion hospital, Mumbai. Dr Kagne did her diplomate of national board degree in Endocrinology from the prestigious P. D. Hinduja hospital and research center, Mumbai. She then worked at prestigious Topiwala national medical college and B.Y.L. Nair hospital, Mumbai. Dr Kagne is well admired by the patients for her honest clinical opinions and cost affordable investigations and treatment. She is also well known amongst fellow physicians for her excellent diagnostic acumen and treatments.
- MBBS Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College,Mumbai,India.
- Internship Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College Mumbai,India and Govt.Medical College, Aurangabad,India.
- MD (General Medicine) Dr Shankarrao Chavan Govt medical college ,Nanded,India.
- DNB (Endocrinology) P.D.Hinduja National hospital And Medical Research Center,Mumbai,India.
- September 2014 to March 2015:Worked as an Assistant Professor indepartment of medicine at St.George Hospital,Mumbai,India.
- August 2015 to March 2016:Worked as a Senior Resident in department of medicine at Lady Harding Medical College,New Delhi,India.
- May 2019 to November 2019:Worked as a Senior Resident in department of Endocrinology B.Y.L.Nair Hospital,TNMC,Mumbai,Indi
- HIV Medicine,Medico Legal Problems In Clinical Practice and Medical Disorders In Pregnancy(July 2011)
- Hypertension Summit(Feb 2014)
- Basic Workshop in Research Methodology(April 2014)
- Schizencephaly:a case report of arare developmental disorder of brain.
- 14th International Symposium On Diabetes(Jan 2015)
- 11th Annual INDO-US World Congress of Emergency Medicine,INDUSEM2015(oct 2015)
- Once a week therapy for type 2 DM:pros and cons
- Master class in Pediatric Endocrinology(August 2016)
- CGMS and insulin pump therapy,Mumbai(Sept 2016)
- IOF osteoporosis diagnosis course,Mumbai(Oct 2016)
- International Symposiumon Diabetes(Jan 2017)
- Diabetes FootWorkshop(March 2017)
- Paediatric Diabetes Update Cum workshop,Mumbai(March 2017)
- ISBMR,Mumbai(Aug 2017)
- Diabete ssummit,Mumbai(sept 2017)
- ESICON,Trivendram(Octo 2017)
- Diabetic Foot Workshop,Mumbai(Dec 2017)
- 14th ISBMR Annual Conference and 4th Endo Update(Sept 2018)
- ESICON,Bhuvaneshwar(Nov 2018)
- Endocrine enrichment programme(Jan 2019)
- CME on Practical Pediatric Endocrinology-Case Based Approach on Sugar andMineral Problems in Children(Jan 2019)
- Endocrine Masterclass(March 2019)
- Thesis(DNBEndocrinology):To study the relationship between mean platelet Volume (MPV),immature platelet fraction(IPF) and glycemic control in Patients with type 2 DM
- Thesis(MD General Medicine):To study the clinical profile of patients of Severe anemia in tertiary care center